October 20, 2012

Sunday Stills Challenge ~ What Inspires You

Inspiration  surrounds me ... nature, animals, family, friends, the list is long.

I'm inspired by things viewed through the macro lens ... the inside of a flower, the wings of a butterfly  ... or a drop of dew on the tip of a leaf.  

Or perhaps it is that ahhh moment from one of the many creatures that make this place our home.


All of these things inspire me.  

But I think most of all, my inspiration comes from one word.

Tranquility. 
 

Dana Point, California

~~~
Click photo to enlarge

Be sure to visit Sunday Stills for inspiring photographs.




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph! It appears that photography is one of your many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photograph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I would love to be out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, maybe I will try a "Sunday Stills" challenge myself.
    Although so many people (like yourself) do it so well already it will be hard to meet the standard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful serene view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and tranquil shot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely photograph - it does indeed speak of tranquility. It's so nice to see you back blogging again and I'm so very glad to hear that all is now well with Royal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments on my "What Inspires Me" photo.

    You ... inspire me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there

    i love your name strawberry lane, it sounds sweet!!!

    i love my dog, and i love the soudn of water, the sound of children laughter, my hubbies smile, that's a few thins i can think of ...............

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat shot. I agree with every word you detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful serene photograph, love the softness!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many thanks to all of you for your comments. Greatly appreciated. You've inspired me to go grab my camera, again.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to write. I appreciate your stopping by and do love hearing from you. Even though I cannot always reply to each comment, I enjoy reading them.

If you would like to leave a comment and do not have a google/blogger account, you're welcome to leave an anonymous comment.

I hope you enjoy visiting our little farm and meeting all our critters. We greatly enjoyed having you here.