February 13, 2008

Spread The Love Award and A Very Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone!


What a lovely surprise to receive this award from my special friends
Victoria at Teachings of Horse and Callie at MidWestHorse.

I wish to thank them for thinking of me.
How delightful!
The award was designed by Mica, whose idea it was
to share this gift with our blogging friends.

What a wonderful world it is to connect with people
in the blogosphere and become friends along the way.
So now, ... I send this award to all of you in appreciation
for having taken the time to browse through my pages
and for sharing your lives with me.
~~~

May your Valentine's Day be filled with love.

1 comment:

  1. A Happy Valentines Day to you and yours. :-)

    I've just started my own blog, blending the worlds of real horse ownership and interests with the world of online horse game playing. I actually found your blog through that game and fell instantly in love with it. I even put up a link on my page so that my friends could enjoy reading as well. If you'd prefer I take it down, please tell me and I'll understand.

    Your writing style is so refreshing and I love the way you present your life. Especially the dark and sordid tale of your man with a past. ;-)

    But, I must admit, I fell head over heals, and keep coming back because I've been bitten by a Mouse - Trap. Lol.

    I, too love to make contact with new people! :-) Please don't feel obligated to reply (I know it's busy when you have animals), but do feel free to drop in at my blog, and my family's blog (I haven't gotten it up and running well yet) to learn about our farm and critters.

    Sincerely,
    Sport Horse Breeder

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to write. I appreciate your stopping by and do love hearing from you. Even though I cannot always reply to each comment, I enjoy reading them.

If you would like to leave a comment and do not have a google/blogger account, you're welcome to leave an anonymous comment.

I hope you enjoy visiting our little farm and meeting all our critters. We greatly enjoyed having you here.